Moderated by Lydia Goudas
- Digital first, but not digital only – is this the concept for the future?
- How can be economy of scopes and scales achieved in ‘digital’ world?
- How to build ever-improving/personalized experience for finance customers – does your bank know you really well?
- How is it possible to build a consumer trust in the era of open banking?
- What role crypto currencies/blockchain technologies play in nowadays digitization initiatives in banking? What will be the future applications?
- Do clients ‘think green’, when deciding on financial products? Can ‘green strategy’ become a part of new customer experience in digital world? If yes, how?
- Will ‘green’ policies & strategies influence your ‘daily job’, business models and product development?