- What role will data play in the future of insurance?
- Does more data mean better insurance products?
- Will AI be in the core of everything, that an insurer does?
- How will AI and data be reflected in business models and partnership models of insurance companies?
- What is the relationship between technologies (represented by insurtechs) and product development?
- Will further development of IT/smart technologies bring changes into future of insurance products? Will these changes be ‘cosmetic’, or rather ‘dramatic’?
- Do financial services play their role in tackling of climate change?
- Do clients ‘think green’, when deciding on financial products?
- What are the impacts of ‘green’ policies & strategies on your ‘daily job’ and which impacts do companies expect on their future business plans, models and development?
Samarth Shekhar (NL)
Erika Kriszan (AT)
Samir Parekh (UK)
Founder & CEO
Richard Allan (UK)
Martin Obetko (SK)